Our “holistic approach” to IT Management is comprised of comprehensive services designed to keep your IT system running reliably. As such, we provide a critical bridge between all services to ensure your business systems run without interruption.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of hardware and operating systems including:
- Monitoring disk space
- CPU and memory utilization.
- 24/7/365 monitoring of hardware availability, warnings and errors in the system, application, security, DNS and replication logs.
- Troubleshoot problems identified through monitoring and resolve related issues
- Respond to network or system outages as quickly as possible.
- Maintain virus pattern and engine updates.
Messaging, Email & Communications
- Manage mailbox policies.
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange with Active Directory.
- Support users requiring multiple email aliases.
- Configuring Outlook on user workstations.
- Respond to system issues and resolve detected faults as they arise.
- Perform routine Exchange administration.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of hardware and operating systems including updates and patches.
- Monitor Microsoft updates.
- Bundle non-critical updates into a single load, involving less disruption to operations.
- Load critical updates to the entire network infrastructure.
- Verify uninterruptible power supply (UPS) units are configured and working properly.
- Maintain current anti-virus software.
- Manage installation, updates and inventory.
- Respond accordingly to virus incidents.
- Daily backup of servers will utilize the existing backup system. If the current backup system is inadequate or fails to meet the requirements, VIA will recommend an alternate solution.
- VIA will follow the recommended guidelines of the existing backup system.
Our Server Administration services also include:
- Operating system patches as needed
- Shutdown and restart the server when power outages are planned
- Maintain system security
- Manage hardware / drive replacement / formatting
- Manage backup servers
- Stop defunct processes
- Monitor processor usage, disk usage, and disk space
- Monitor and delete expired processes
- Monitor system error and usage logs
- Manage and monitor cron entries
- Run cleanup scripts
- Help Desk support